Gas Cylinder Cages & Trolleys
HS Sales manufacture our own range of oxy trolleys and gas cylinder cages. Our cages and trolleys come in a range of capacities and sizes, and can be custom made to suit your requirements.
HS Sales are also the West Australian distributor for East West Engineering Products. Click here to visit the East West Engineering website.
HS-OT Oxy Trolley
- designed to suit one type “G” Oxygen and one type “G” Acetylene gas cylinder.
- Provision has been made to store all hoses safely on the back of the cage along with an easy access tool box.
- The trolley is supplied with an outward opening tray top which securely fastens both cylinders and grooves for the cylinders which minimise movement.
- Fitted with handles, single crane lift point, fork pockets, ∅400mm air inflated pneumatic tyres;
- this cage can be transported manually, by fork lift or crane.
- Fork pockets to suit tynes 150x60mm
- SWL 200kg
- Tray top secures back into place with chain
- Paint finished in safety golden yellow
- Height: 1820mm Width: 870mm Depth: 630mm
SGB249 GAS CYLINDER STORAGE CAGE by East West Engineering
- heavy duty and lockable
- ideally suited for storage of 24 x 9kg BBQ gas bottles but can be used for many other applications
- Sturdy construction with bump rails all round to protect the high visibility mesh sides
- The centre shelf and vertical supports can be removed for storage of forklift gas cylinders or firewood storage at Service Stations
- Sheet metal trays to mid and bottom shelf allow for easy sliding of cylinders to the back of the cage. The sheet metal roof provides weather protection as well as a useful top display area
- Forklift pockets for lifting
- Cages can be stacked 2 high when laden or 3 high when empty.
- Levelling feet are provided as standard.
- Zinc finish for long life corrosion protection.
- Dimensions: 2040mm W x 760mm D x 1285mm H
- Unit weight: 200kg
- Supplied flatpacked as standard – for assembled version please order with ‘A’ suffix (e.g. SGB249A)
Click to download a spec sheet: SGB249_Storage Cage
TGC2 To Cylinder Gas Bottle Trolley – By East West Engineering
- Designed to carry one type “G” Oxygen and one type “G” Acetylene gas cylinder.
- Fitted with handles and two 400mm diameter air inflated rubber wheels
- Can be transported manually with push handles, by forklift using the fork pockets or by crane with the certified lifting sling provided.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 250kg
- Unit Weight: 55kg
- Painted Enamel Finish
- Integrated Fork Pockets (165 x 45mm)
- Fork pocket centres: 480mm
- 1 Tonne Crane Lifting Chain Sling provided
- Supplied flatpack for on-site assembly
Click to download a spec sheet: TGC2_Gas Cylinder Trolley