Fork extension slippers, special purpose slippers and more
HS Sales manufacture our own range of forklift slippers for fork tynes. Our forklift slippers come in a range of lengths, and can be custom made to suit your requirements. Our engineer can advise you on the safest maximum length for your slippers.
HS Sales are also the West Australian distributor for East West Engineering Products. Click here to visit the East West Engineering website.
HSSL Fork Extension Slippers
HSSL extension slippers are designed to offer stable and safe handling of loads which are longer than the truck forks. These extension slippers are provided with locking pins and a profiled toe for safe and easy load handling.
Note: Allowable slipper lengths are restricted by the overall length of the supporting tyne.
See Slipper sizes below:
Special Application Forklift Slippers
HSSL forklift extension slippers can be specifically designed to suit most specialist applications.
- Coil Handling Fork Extension Slippers- Rounded upper face for coil handling.
- Rubber Covered Fork Extension Slippers- A rubber cover for fragile loads.
- Non-Slip Fork Extension Slippers- a Rhino lining for a non-slip surface
- Copper covered Fork Tyne Extensions- for flame proofed areas
- Reinforced Fork Extensions- for harsh applications that require an extra tough slipper.
- Slim Profile Tynes and Fork Extension Slippers for tight access requirements
Bolzoni Auramo Easy Reach Forks
- Bolzoni Auramo hydraulic easy reach forks offer the perfect solution where loads need to be unloaded from one side of a truck or where pallets are stored in double deep racking.
- The forks can be adjusted in length from the drivers seat.
- Models available without the vertical pallet stops for odd sized loads or two pallets at a time.