HS Sales sell concrete kibbles for overhead cranes, as well as lay-down models. These concrete kibbles come in a range of capacities and sizes, and can be custom made to suit your requirements.
HS Sales are also the West Australian distributor for East West Engineering Products. Click here to visit the East West Engineering website.
CKM05 Concrete Kibble- By East West Engineering
- Designed for easy transfer of concrete by overhead crane.
- Volume capacity of 0.5 cubic metres.
- Can be used for both bottom or side discharge with the use of the adjustable chute.
- operated from either side, allowing flexible operation.
- forklift pockets for transportation around the work site with forklift
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 1500kg
- Volume Capacity 0.5 cubic metres, Unit Weight 260kg
- Fork Pocket Size 185 x 60mm, Fork Pocket Centres 800mm
- Painted ‘Safety Yellow” enamel
CKM10 Concrete Kibble – By East West Engineering
- easy transfer of concrete on site by overhead crane
- volume capacity of 1.0 cubic metres.
- can be used for both bottom discharge or side discharge with the use of the adjustable chute.
- lever operated from either side
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 3000kg
- Volume Capacity 1.0 cubic metres, Unit Weight 320kg
- Fork Pocket Size 165 x 65mm, Fork Pocket Centres 870mm
- Painted with ‘Safety Yellow” enamel
- Spec sheet: CK10_Concrete Kibble
Also available with remote control hydraulic function. Check out this video.