- Handling Systems Australia workshop located in Welshpool consists of over 1000 square Metres of space dedicated to the manufacture and modification of forklift attachments.Our equipment includes;
- 1 x 8T and 1 x 3.2T Overhead Gantry Cranes
- 5 Welding Bays with 350-400 Amp MIG Welding Machines
- 80T Punch and Shear Machine
- 2 x 25T Press one horizontal and one vertical
- Large capacity Band Saw
- Lathe 80mm 3 Metre
- Radial Arm Drill
- Fixed Drill
- Oxy Profile Cutting Machine
- Magnetic Base Drills and assorted hand tools
Specialised Material Handling Solutions
- Design and Fabrication of mechanical slip on and carriage mount Forklift Attachments
- Design and Fabrication of hydraulic Forklift Attachments
- Repair and modification to Forklift Overhead Guards including testing and certification
- Forklift Mast cutting and repairing
- Carriage replacements and repairs
- Container access Ramps
We service and repair all brands of Forklift Attachments.
Good stock of Sideshifts, Fork Positioners, Jibs, Container Ramps etc. are held in our Workshop.
We specialise in the following services;
- Analogue Weighing Systems
- Digital weighing systems
- Hydraulic Solenoids supplied and fitted to allow you to add extra functions to your forklift.
- Power converters supplied and fitted to allow 12v weighing systems to be fitted to electric 24v-48v forklifts and 24v gas forklifts.
- Fitting of all extra hosing required to activate your forklift attachment.
- 2 x Hose fitting crimping tools
- Repairs to all Bolzoni, Myer and Handling System Australia attachments.
A Comprehensive range of spare parts is available for all products distributed by Handling Systems Australia.
- wear pads
- seal kits