Slip on spreader frames, carriage-mounted spreader frames and quick-hitch spreader frames available.
HS Sales manufacture our own range of spreader frames and spreader beams for forklifts. These allow you to carry a wide load on your forklift. Our spreader frames come in a range of capacities and sizes, and can be custom made to suit your requirements. Slip on to forklift tynes or carriage-mounted options available. Buy or hire.
HS Sales are also the West Australian distributor for Cascade Products. Click here to visit the Cascade Australia website.
HSSF Spreader Frames
- Handling Systems Australia’s slip on spreader frames allow extra wide or flexible loads to be safely handled without the risk of damage.
- The spreader frame evenly distributes the load over the length of the attachment.
- Special widths, tyne lengths and mounting arrangements are available for specialist applications.
Carriage Mounted Spreader Frames – CMSF
- Handling Systems Australia’s carriage mounted spreader frames provide the same support for wide or flexible loads as the HSSF slip on frames.
- The direct carriage mounting feature allows for the use of minimal tyne thickness for applications where there is tight spacing
between stacked loads being handled.
Quick Hitch Spreader Frames – HSQHSF
- The HSQHSF quick hitch spreader frame is designed for mounting to the quick hitch carriage on loaders and telescopic telehandlers.
- The quick hitch spreader provides four high strength solid fork tynes.
- The spacing on each tyne is fully adjustable, and the standard ITA carriage design allows for easy tyne change-over if tyne size requirements change over time.