Scoop Buckets for Forklift
HS Sales sell East West Engineering scoop buckets / dirt buckets. We manufacture scoop buckets for Manitous. We also design and custom make sifting buckets for forklifts.
Dirt Bucket / Scoop Bucket – Manual Release
DB-M by East West Engineering
- slip-on attachment allowing quick connection to a forklift.
- useful for removing loose material from floors such as gravel, grain or coal.
- hardened steel wear edge.
- dumping action is via a simple mechanical lever
• Pocket size 165 x 65mm
• Pocket Centres 635mm
• Bucket Width 1200mm
• Safe Working Load 500kg
• Unit Weight 198kg
• Volume Capacity 0.22 cu m
Spec Sheet: DBM_Dirt Bucket Manual
Dirt Bucket / Scoop Bucket – Hydraulic
DBHS2 by East West Engineering
- slip-on attachment allowing quick connection to a Forklift.
- the hydraulic operation allows for full backwards tilt making the bucket suitable for liquid products.
- manufactured with a hardened steel wear edge.
- The standard finish: Zinc Plated.
- Pocket size 185 x 65mm
- Pocket Centres 750mm
- Bucket Widths 1200mm & 1800mm
- Safe Working Load 1000kg
Spec sheet: DBHS2 Dirt Bucket Hydraulic
Sifting Bucket – Designed & Manufactured by HS Sales
- This model fits onto a Manitou. We can custom make to suit your requirements
View this video of the hydraulic dirt bucket in action