Bulk Bag Handling
HS Sales manufacture and sell a range of bulk bag lifters for forklifts and cranes. They come in a range of sizes and capacities depending on the bulk-bag size and the forklift capacity. They can also be custom made to suit your requirements.
HS Sales are also the West Australian distributor for East West Engineering Products. Click here to visit the East West Engineering website.
Bulk Bag Slip-on Lifting Frame for Forklifts
- Our bulk bag lifting frame simply slips onto the tynes of the forklift and provides a secure and safe method of handling bulk bag loads.
- Perfect for intermittent bulk-a-bag handling requirements
Bulk Bag Carriage Mounted Probe Frame for Forklift
- The slip on forward tipping bin tipper provides the ideal solution where intermittent bin tipping is required.
- The forward bin tipper simply fits onto the tynes of the forklift and requires just one hydraulic function to operate.
- 135 degrees of tip ensures complete emptying of bins.
- The frame is designed to be carriage mounted with the fork tynes of the forklift being removed prior to use.
- The probes are mounted high on the carriage to assist with loading under restricted headroom areas.
Bulk Bag Crane Mounted Lifting Frame
- Meyer’s heavy duty 360 degree rotator with a hydraulic stillage hold down is the solution for arduous high volume applications.
- The side rotation provides excellent load handling visibility and control.
- The 360 degree rotator provides continuous rotation in either direction for maximum flexibility.
Other Bulk Bag Handler Designs by HS Sales
HS Sales can custom make a bulk bag lifter to your requirements. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and our staff will be happy to discuss your requirements with you. Here are some other examples of our designs below: